APC Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD 230V - SMC1000I
The Smart-UPS provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Smart-UPS also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages.
The Smart-UPS also includes unique features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and “AVR Bypass” also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Smart-UPS’ standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display: Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Cold-start cable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output Power Capacity: 600 Watts/1000 VA
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120 V
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte – leakproof
- Brand Name: APC
- Model Number: SMC1000
- Item Height: 17.28 inches
- Item Length: 6.73 inches
- Item Width: 8.46 inches
- Item Weight: 38.07 pounds
|Model Number||SMC 1000|