The PT-E110VP and its durable tape supplies help ensure compliance with the identification requirements of the wiring regulations.
Create professional, durable, laminated labels for cables, faceplates, consumer units and other electrical and datacom installations.
Create labels in various colour combinations and widths that last for many years with this professional label printer. With dedicated functions to make common labelling tasks quick and easy, and with everything supplied in a hard carry case, the PT-E110VP is an invaluable tool for electricians and other professional trades.
• Dedicated functions to create the most common label types
• 200 symbols including common electrical/datacom symbols
• Includes tape cassette, AC adapter and carry case
• Prints 3.5, 6, 9 & 12mm labels
• Languages: Arabic, Farsi and English.
• Prints labels up to 12mm in width
• Print on 1 or 2 lines per label
• Maximum print height of 9mm for easy-to-read labels
• 16 character graphic LCD with real preview feature
• Powered by AC adapter (supplied)
• Powered by 6 x AAA batteries (LR03 alkaline or HR03 rechargeable Ni-MH), not supplied
• PC layout QWERTY keyboard with 3 languages (Arabic, Farsi and English) with dedicated numeric keypad
• Maximum label length of 300mm
• 180dpi for crisp, legible text
• Fast print speed of 20mm/second
• Built-in manual label cutter
• Label design
• Dedicated functions for cable wrap, cable flag, face place and sequential numbering
10 font styles, 3 character sizes and 3 character widths
• 200 symbols including electrical, security, audio/video and safety symbols
• Add a frame around your labels if required
• 9 memory locations to store frequently used labels
• Dimensions and weights 111(w) x 58(d) x 204(h) | 400g