Are you a small office, home office, or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 P03698-421 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allow easy management, installation and upgrades. HPE MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD® accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphic software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
- For a limited time until 31st July 2018, we are offering special pricing on the ProLiant MicroServer and ClearOS when purchased together. For further information, please contact us
- Supports extra graphics workload and expands your displaying capability up to five 4K resolution displays with the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 Graphics Card
- Elevate your network speed and work efficiency with the HPE Dual Port 10Gb Network Adapter
- Load your operating system and boot up more quickly with the HPE 240 GB SATA Read Intensive Small Form Factor Solid State Drive
- Build your ideal solution for RAID 5 with the HPE Smart Array E208i-p SR Gen10 Controller
- Now supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 7.4
- Be Productive and Customize With ClearOS Software from HPE
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE, an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
- The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
Compact, easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 2100 boosts up your graphics experience by offering the new generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture, OpenCL™ 2.0 support, three 4K res. displays at 60 Hz and many more. Find out full features at: https://pro.radeon.com/en-us/product/wx-series/radeon-pro-wx-2100/
- AMD Opteron™ X3421 (2.1-3.4 GHz, 4 cores, 8 graphic cores, 2 MB, 12-35W)
Processor core available
Ultra Micro Tower
Power supply type
- 1 built-in power supply Multi-output
- 2, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 2 standard 288p DIMM slots, maximum
Memory protection features
- (4) LFF SATA
- Non-hot plug, depending on model
Included hard drives
- 4 HPE LFF SATA, non-hot plug drives not included
- Broadcom 5720 2-ports, applicable to all models
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
23.5 x 23.0 x 25.4 cm
- 1/1/1 Server Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage.