دردشة مباشرة ايميل
منتجات ذات صلة
العملاء قامو بزيارة
Avaya J139 Gigabit IP Desk Phone
The Avaya IP Phone J139 provides a modern, connected, personalized experience for customers and addresses the need for secure, reliable voice communications for users within large enterprises and small and medium-sized companies. It is well suited for users that need only the most commonly used voice features. It provides a new level of simplicity in using features such as Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park / UnPark.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through
Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
2.8” (diagonal) ;color display; 320 x 240 pixels
|Features in display||
Multiple line phone with four red / green line / feature indicators
4 Context sensitive soft keys
Hard buttons for phone; messages; contacts; history; home; navigation
cluster; headset; speaker; volume; mute; LEDs for speaker; mute; headset; message; history
Wideband audio in handset and wired headset
Dual-position stand; optional wall-mount stand
(10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
|Second Ethernet interface||
10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
(IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
Optional AC to 5 volt power supply
|Standards-based codec support||
HTTPS; TLS; SRTP for encryption2;3
|Recent Call Log||
Aura Contact List
Zero touch deployment via Device Enrollment
|Supports the following languages||
Dutch; English (UK & US); French (Canada); French (France); German; Italian; Japanese; Portuguese (Brazil); Simplified Chinese; Spanish (Latin America); Spanish (Spain); Traditional Chinese
Avaya Aura® 6.2 FP4
Avaya IP Office™ 10.0 SP7
Avaya One Cloud 2.1
Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms- RingCentral; 3CX 15.5; Netsapiens 40; FreeSwitch 1.8.5; Asterisk 16; Broadsoft 22; Kandy
|Microsoft; Kamalio Metaswitch; Zang Office R1.0||
|الضمان||1 year warranty|