منتجات ذات صلة
العملاء قامو بزيارة
Grandstream Networks HT813
- The HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port.
- The HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port in order to offer backup lifeline support using a PSTN line. The integration of a FXO and FXS port enables this hybrid ATA to support remote calling to and from the PSTN line.
- For added flexibility, the FXS port extends VoIP service to one analog device. Users can convert their analog technology to VoIP thanks to the HT813’s ultra-compact size, HD voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, high-end security protection and multiple auto provisioning options.
- These advanced features also allow service providers to offer high quality IP service to customers looking to upgrade to VoIP
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 1 FXO port
- Dual 100Mbps LAN and WAN ports
- Lifeline support (FXS port will be hard-relayed to FXO port) in case of power outage
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
|الضمان||1 year warranty|
Customer Rating 1 Ratings
Alex Stratulat Jun 2022 (United Arab Emirates)