What details do we collect?
For a range of reasons, we collect the following details;
- The name of the user
- The contact details of the user including the email address
- The demographic details of the user such as interests, preferences and postcode
- Any other details pertinent to offers and/or customer surveys
- Cookies (You may find the details of cookies from the List of cookies)
What do we do with the details we collect, from time to time?
The Store collects the details to understand the needs of its users comprehensively so that we can offer them with a better service, and especially with respect to the following;
- All types of internal record keeping process.
- We utilize the details to bolster the quality and suitability of the services and products.
- We may utilize these details to send periodical promotional emails and other communication about the offers, new product launches and/or all other details we think matter to you.
- As deemed fit, we shall also use these details to get in touch with you for a range of market research requirements. We may contact you via mail, email, phone or even fax.
- The information we collect may also be used to customize the website and its services as per your interest patterns and preferences.
The security of the details collected
As a reliable service provider, we are committed to ensure that all the details we collect are secured and protected. We have established suitable and state-of-the-art managerial, physical and electronic techniques to prevent any kind of disclosure or unauthorized access and safeguard all sorts of details we collect from our users.
A cookie is a small snippet of coded file that asks permission for placing itself on the hard drive of the user’s computer. Once the permission is granted, the cookie will monitor and analyze the web traffic. The cookie will help various web applications and websites to respond the user as a unique individual. With the help of the cookies, a web application can customize and tailor its functionalities as per the needs, preferences, likes and dislikes of the users.
We also use the cookies for traffic logs to understand the pages the user visits. This helps us understand the pages you visit and bolster the performance of the website to the needs of the clients. The data is only used for the analytical purposes and then, these details are gotten rid of the system.
Overall the cookies used help us offer the users with a better website. By enabling us to understand the access patterns of the user about the website, we can understand what pages interest the user and what pages do not. It is important to understand that the cookie is only a means to understand the information the user chooses to share with us only and not to gain access to your computer or any other details. The user can accept or decline the permission of the cookies. Most of the web browsers are set to accept them automatically but if the user so chooses, he/she can change the settings to decline the cookies. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to external websites
About regulating your personal details
If you are uncomfortable sharing the data via cookies, you can restrict the same by the following methods.
- Any time when you are required to fill out any type of form on the website, check the box saying that your details shall not be used for direct marketing or promotional purposes by anyone.
- In any case you have given permission to us to use your details for direct marketing purposes and later changed the mind, you can let us know about the change of mind via the Contact Us page.
We do not lease, share or sell the personal details we collect from you to any third parties unless we are required by the law to do so or we have your permission to do so. We shall also use your contact information to send you details about third-parties we may think of interest to you.
As per the Data Protection Act 1998, you can request the details of the information we have collected about you upon paying a small fee for the same. You can get the copy of the details we have on you by sending an email via the Contact Us page.
You can also let us know if any detail we have on you is incorrect, wrong or incomplete and we shall update the same if you provide the correct details to us. You can share the correct details on the Contact Us page.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||It helps prevent forged requests by storing randomly produced key.|
|PHPSESSID||The session ID as appears on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||This contains the details about the products that you have emailed to your friends.|
|STORE||This explains the language or the store view that you have selected for the same.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||This displays if a customer has allowed using cookies.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||This enables the pages of a website to load faster using content caching on the browser.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Enables to translate the content to several other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Enables to translate the content to several other languages.|