- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
- Faster matching speed: less than 1 second.
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers’ demand.
- Support user validity settings.
- Support data backup and retrieve.
- Support advanced Workcode consisted of letters and numbers.
- Support chip encryption for firmware protection.
- Support more flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
- Support external printer for attendance records output (Optional).
- Specifications of Zkteco UA300
- Users can easily manage data by networking UA300 via RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB Client
- Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state
- UA300 is compatibility with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK
- It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion
- It promotes the fingerprint time and attendance management to the next level
- You can get the best of benefits from the UA300
- Standard Functions: Web Server, Short Message, Automatic Status Switch, Self-Service Query, Work Code, T9 input, 9 Digits User ID, DST, Schedule Bell
- Optional Functions: ID/Mifare Card, External Printer and Bell, Photo ID, ADMS
- Fingerprint Capacity: 3,000 (1:N)
- ID Card Capacity: 10,000 (Optional)
Zkteco Time Attendance & access control price Dubai
FAQ about ZKTeco UA300
How much storage capacity of Zkteco UA300 time attendance system ?
Fingerprint Capacity: 3,000 (1:N)
ID Card Capacity: 10,000 (Optional)
How to download ZKTeco UA300 software ?
How do I reset my ZKTeco ua300?
Ensure the Opengear device is powered on and has fully booted, e.g. power on and wait 5 minutes.
Use a paperclip or ballpoint pen, do not use a graphite pencil.
Gently depress the ERASE button twice within a 2 second period.
How do I set up BioTime?
Installing BioTime 7.0 Software
Step 1: Go to your default Downloads folder and open installation package.
Step 2: Right click setup.exe and run the installation setup as administrator.
Step 3: Select the language
How do I reset my ZKTeco?
If you're unable to see the device when when doing a search to add the S922, reset the device by using a paperclip to depress the reset button at the back of the device (see image) while the ethernet is connected. This will re-assign an IP address in range of your network.