Processor : Intel Xeon Silver 4114 Processor (10 Core, 13.75M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
Form Factor : Rack
Memory Capacity : 16GB
Storage Capacity : 300 GB
Operating System : No OS
Graphics Card : Intel Integrated
View all item details
Customers Also Viewed
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scale
The PowerEdge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibilty of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that easily scale and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R640 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO.
- Maximize performance with up to 10 NVMe drives and 24 DIMMs, 12 of which can be DCPMMs or NVDIMMs
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly designed updates to run.
|Model Number||Dell PowerEdge R640|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Silver 4114 Processor (10 Core, 13.75M Cache, 2.20 GHz)|
|Storage Capacity||300 GB|
|Operating System||No OS|
|Graphics Card||Intel Integrated|
|Power Supply Type||
1 x 750W Platinum
Network Options (4 x 1GbE; 2 x 10GbE + 2 x 1GbE; 4 x 10GbE; 2 x 25GbE); Front Ports (1 x Dedicated iDRAC direct USB; 1 x USB 2.0; 1 x USB 3.0 (optional); 1 x Video);
Rear Ports (1 x Dedicated iDRAC network port; 1 x Serial; 2 x USB 3.0; 1 x Video)
Internal Controllers PERC H330; H730P; H740P; HBA330
|Package Dimension (W, H, L ) in cm||4.28 x 48.2 x 80.85|
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
Powered by Gligx.com