Type : Sheet Feed Scanner
Connectivity : USB & Ethernet
Resolution : 600 dpi
Color : White
View all item details
Customers Also Viewed
High-performance digital sending
- PC connected scanner through standard interface or use it as a digital sender through built-in network.
- Easily and quickly transfer scans into editable text, encrypted PDF files, and more files, using built-in OCR.
Accomplish more. Faster than ever.
- Handle large volumes at blazing speeds – up to 120 ppm/240 ipm.1
- Manage jobs directly, using the 8-inch (20.3 cm) touch control panel with full pull-out keyboard.
- Capture every page easily – even stacks of mixed media – with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.3
- Rely on this scanner time after time – recommended up to 20,000 pages per day.
The world’s most secure scanning device2
- HP FutureSmart firmware architecture can be scaled across devices and enhanced over time with new features.
- HP OXP offers out-of-the-box or custom-built solutions for processes, such as security, accounting and more.
- Centralise control of your scanning environment with HP Web Jetadmin – and help build business efficiency.4
- HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk helps keep sensitive data safe. Securely erase files.
Easily integrate workflow solutions
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Scan.
- Define scan profiles, scan to the cloud and other destinations, and automatically enhance images.
- Embedded OCR creates searchable files that can be scanned to multiple destinations with advanced auto-imaging.
- HP Workpath apps offer a variety of capabilities for streamlined digitization workflows and securing confidential information – while creating an intuitive user experience.
|Type||Sheet Feed Scanner|
|Connectivity||USB & Ethernet|
|External I/O Ports||
1 Hi-Speed USB Host (rear)
1 Hi-Speed USB Host (walk-up)
1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP) Hi-Speed USB; 1 USB-Device Port (Rear)
|What's in the box||
L2763A HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow N9120 fn2 Document Scanner
Hardware Install guide
HP N9120 fn2 HbrCD for Mac And PC
HP User's Guide_Regulatory Info CD
|Package Dimension (W, H, L ) in cm||60.198 x 62.23 x 75.438|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
© 2023 Shopkees. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Gligx.com
Powered by Gligx.com