Apple iMac 24 Inch 2021, Apple M1 Chip, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 4.5K Retina Display, Silver MGTF3Brand : Apple
Processor : Apple M1 chip 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores 7-core GPU 16-core Neural Engine
Operating System : macOS
Memory Capacity : 8 GB
Storage Capacity : 256 GB
Touch Screen : No
Screen Type : 4.5K Retina Display
View all item details
Customers Also Viewed
- A perfectly poised stand. And blazingly fast Thunderbolt ports.
- A power connector that easily attaches via magnets. With a color-matched woven cable.
- This extraordinary design is only possible thanks to M1, the first system on a chip for Mac. It makes iMac so thin and compact that it fits in more places than ever.
- M1 integrates the processor, graphics, memory, and more onto a single chip. That let us put an entire computer into a space so small it practically disappears.
- Brilliant 4.5K Retina displayAnimation of High definition video playing on the 4.5K Retina display
- Only 11.5 mm. Now that’s thin. And less than 5 kilos.And less than 5 kilos.
See the big picture. And all the details.
See it all in sharp, glorious detail on the immersive 24‑inch 4.5K Retina display.1 The P3 wide color gamut brings what you’re watching to life in over a billion colors. Images shine with a brilliant 500 nits of brightness. Industry-leading anti-reflective coating delivers greater comfort and readability. And True Tone technology automatically adjusts the color temperature of your display to the ambient light of your environment, for a more natural viewing experience. So whether you’re editing photos, working on presentations, or watching your favorite shows and movies, everything looks incredible on iMac.
Ready for your close-up.
It’s the best camera system ever in a Mac. Double the resolution for higher-quality video calls.2 A larger sensor that captures more light. And the advanced image signal processor (ISP) of M1 greatly improves image quality. So from collaborating with coworkers to catching up with friends and family, you’ll always look your best.
Studio-quality mics. For high-quality conversations.
Whether you’re on a video call with a friend, cutting a track, or recording a podcast, the microphones on iMac make sure you come through loud, crisp, and clear. The studio-quality three-mic array is designed to reduce feedback, so conversations flow more naturally and you interrupt each other less. And beamforming technology helps the mics ignore background noise. Which means everyone hears you — not what’s going on around you.
Six-speaker sound system. Audio that really fills a room.
- The sound system on iMac brings incredible, room-filling audio to any space. Two pairs of force-cancelling woofers create rich, deep bass without unwanted vibrations. And each pair is balanced with a high-performance tweeter. The result is a massive, detailed soundstage that takes your movies, music, and more to the next level.
- Thanks to the redesigned speakers and advanced algorithms, iMac now supports spatial audio when playing video with Dolby Atmos. And when you combine that with the 4.5K Retina display, it’s like bringing the whole theater home.
M1 and Big Sur. With great power comes great capability.
- M1 is the most powerful chip we’ve ever made. macOS Big Sur is the most advanced desktop operating system in the world. Combined, they take iMac to entirely new levels of performance, efficiency, and security. iMac wakes from sleep almost instantly, apps launch in a flash, and the whole system feels fluid, smooth, and snappy. With up to 85 percent faster CPU performance and up to two times faster graphics performance than standard 21.5-inch iMac models, you can use apps like Xcode and Affinity Photo to compile code in a fraction of the time or edit photos in real time.3 And it runs cool and quiet even while tackling these intense workloads. That’s the power of hardware, software, and silicon — all designed together.
- That means Safari is faster than ever, and you can browse with hundreds of tabs open at once.
- You can fly through edits in Adobe Lightroom and easily work with massive 100-megapixel images.
- Even take on machine learning tasks — like quickly transforming your photo into vector layers in seconds with Vectornator.
There are more apps for iMac than ever before.
iMac has apps for just about everything and everyone. With M1 and macOS Big Sur, you can even run many of your favorite iPhone and iPad apps directly on your iMac. And as always, it’s easy to search, discover, and download on the Mac App Store.
iMac + iPhone. Quite the pair.
- iMac gives you the best of iPhone, on a big, beautiful screen. iPhone lets you access what you need from iMac on the go. And when you use them together, they work like magic.
- Your calls and texts come right to your iMac, so you don’t need to switch devices when you’re in the zone.
- With AirDrop, you can seamlessly share things like photos, websites, and files with your iMac.
- And Universal Clipboard lets you copy text, images, photos, and more on your iPhone, then paste to your iMac.
Keep the color going all the way to your fingertips.
The new iMac features a color-matched keyboards, mouse, and trackpad. Magic Keyboard now has keys for Spotlight, Dictation, Do Not Disturb, and emoji. And for the first time, Touch ID comes to iMac. So you can easily and securely unlock your computer, use Apple Pay, and download apps quickly with just a finger.
Designed with the earth in mind.
iMac was designed to minimize its impact on the environment. One hundred percent of the virgin wood fiber in its packaging comes from responsibly managed forests. The rare earth elements in the speakers, fan motor, and power connector magnets are completely recycled. And we’re committed to transitioning our entire manufacturing supply chain to 100 percent renewable electricity by 2030.
|Processor Group||Apple M1 8 C CPU, 7 C GPU|
|Processor||Apple M1 chip 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores 7-core GPU 16-core Neural Engine|
|Memory Capacity||8 GB|
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Screen Type||4.5K Retina Display|
|Resolution||4480 x 2520|
|Screen Size||24 Inch|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, WiFi & USB|
1080p FaceTime HD camera with M1 image signal processor
|Connections and Expansion||
Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for
Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
Thunderbolt 2 HDMI DVI and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
|3.5 mm headphone jack||
|In the Box||
143W power adapter
Power cord (2 m)
USB-C to Lightning Cable
|Package Dimension (W, H, L ) in cm||20 x 55 x 65|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
Customer questions & answers
Question: Can we upgrade with 16/32 GB RAM?
Answer: iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021) has memory that is integrated into the Apple M1 chip and can't be upgraded. You can configure the memory in your iMac when you purchase it. 2. Memory in iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015), and iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015) is not upgradeable.
Powered by Gligx.com